• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eXistApplication for Support
Rainbow 
Hello there!
My name's Dominic, my TeamSpeak3 nick is eXistores, but I personally use shorter version: eXist. I'm 17 years old, Ill be 18 in November.

I found this server through my friends (greetings for Alarzis and Shinigami), which used this server already for past few weeks and they praised it very much. 

I would like to join the team because I really like this Server and would like to make it even better by helping staff members. I spent few months on this Server already to get to know some of staff and people who use it.

I myslef am a simple man, I would want to be a part of the Team because I think I am more than capable to do it. I am a friendly fella, I like to make new friends. I like to make others look happy, I like to help others, if they are in a hole, or they can not find something. I am always there. I want to do some good here, on the Server too. That's why I am applying, and that's why you should accept me :)

I said, I am a good helper, but my main disadvantage is that I sometimes am lazy so much, that some of my days look like this: 6am - asleep, 8am - still asleep, 10am- asleep still, 3pm - nothings changed, still asleep. But as I said, only sometimes ;)

I don't have a strict schedule as to hours I am online, but mostly, it is: when I wake up, about 10am-1pm (holidays), till midnight or even later, mostly whole day. Of course there are days that I come out of my cave, then I can be offline for few hours to whole day, but these are moslty scheduled and I would inform others when would it be.

Concluding this awfully long writing, I think I am good for Supporter's position, because I am have features that correspond with this position, bypassing somewhat of a laziness ;) I hope you will have me.

Best regards, eXist
I like your application and I think your weakness is not that bad because I'm sometimes very lazy too. You had a litte mistake in the application, but I like your way of writting and i give u my "yes".
Hey,
I like your application. The only thing I would want to know that is not in your application are the languages you speak except your native language.
Even though I'll give you my "YES".

Greetings
ImJa1999
(01.08.2019, 11:09)ImJa1999 Wrote: Hey,
I like your application. The only thing I would want to know that is not in your application are the languages you speak except your native language.
Even though I'll give you my "YES".

Greetings
ImJa1999

Hey, thanks for a reply and your "yes" Smile I only speak english, I wish I knew more languages, but that's what I got atm.
I want to set an new application to open several types of files.
In the dialog, there is a line for the masks that should open my application.

What separator should I use if I want to specify more than one mask ?

Thanks

Guillaume.